First of all, I would like to thank all the readers and followers of my work. It encourages me to do better with each coming project so I can be a vessel of inspiration for whoever lays eyes on my projects.
I conceptualized a project of “Moments Recorded” by RzM Creative Studio in an effort to further push a creative strength when it comes to capturing the essential beauty of my subjects. Starting the month of August to early November 2019, I am open to scheduling casual portraits, family portraits and glamorous portraits for all of you.
Whether it be with a loved one, or for the purpose of recording your self-love – RitzMarie Creative Studio is in the market to capture your light, wonder and beauty.
So here are the frequently asked questions:
- Can you make me look like a model? —- You are truly beautiful in yourself. You need not look like another. All the photos I’ve chosen for this post are models. So, yes – I can make you look, like the model you are.
- Where do we shoot? —- Preferably in a private space, could be your house, a hotel, a restaurant, a garden, etc. I have some recommended places that we could discuss through should you avail of my services.
- What do we wear? —- I would like to capture the vibe of you and each individual, so I would say just come as your best self and bring clothing options we could put together. Or if you’re feeling fancy, I could connect you with a wardrobe stylist (at an additional cost).
- Will we have a glam team? —- For the option of glamour photo shoots, of course. This cost is per head depending on the services you would like to avail. But for a casual shoot, you can do your own make up or go to your favorite salon and have it done before the shoot should you want to cut down on costs.
- How much will this cost? —- Depending on the service you want, the cost may increase or decrease. So message us with your expectations and we will get back with you with the cost. Please check you input the right email address.
- How long after I get the photos AND will you make us thinner? —- I promise with all my essence to capture you in your best possible light without having to photoshop every inch of you. You will get a digital photo album of at least 30 photos (ready-to-share online) within the two weeks after the day of the shoot.
- Can you make us ART? —- Yes, I can incorporate your photo into an art installation like I have done for my “Lucid Dreaming” exhibit in Osaka, Japan and “Stardust.” exhibit in Paris, France (posting this one soon).
You can use the photos for upcoming event invitations to family gatherings, a submission if you have a family newsletter or the all-encompassing – Christmas card. It’s July already! Christmas is coming soon! 😉 All kidding aside, it would be an honor to be a witness to wonderful moments we can establish and capture together.